Location: New Troy, MI
Reports To: New Troy, MI
JOB DESCRIPTION for:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and log work orders for maintenance requests.....
- Order replacement parts.
- Schedule outside vendors for various tasks such as plumbing, heating/cooling compressor etc.
- Work with various department managers to set priorities.
- Maintain all records to ensure compliance for customer audits.
- Schedule part delivery to coincide with repairs.
- Travel to local suppliers to pick up expedited items.
- Keep office area clean.
- Other duties needed from Mantenence Manager on a day to day basis.
- Other duties needed from Maintenance Manager on a day to day basis.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Organizational skills
- Strong People Skills:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items
- Initiating and responding to public address system announcements
- Frequent and regular walking and standing
- Lifting twenty-five (25) pounds or more
Management has the right to add or change these duties of the position at any time.