Moody on the Market
Exponential Growth for Vickers Engineering in Harbor Country
When The Wall Street Journal tells the world that your company “embodies the potential of American Manufacturing,” you know you’re doing a lot of things right, and that’s what they wrote about Vickers Engineering...
The Wall Street Journal
Driving U.S. Factories - Foreign Robotics
Manufacturing Rebound means buying modern machinery from overseas
Vickers Engineering Inc. embodies the potential of American manufacturing. The New Troy, Mich., machining company supplies precision parts to clients including Toyota Motor Corp. and Volkswagen AG, and exports to Mexico and Canada. Its staff has risen five fold and average pay has doubled over the past decade, says Chief Executive Matt Tyler.
View .pdf of full article.
- Plans to Hire Despite Congress, Matt Tyler President & CEO discusses on CNBC
- Fiscal Cliff & Tax Fears, Matt Tyler President & CEO discusses on CNBC
- Matt Tyler, Vickers Engineering president & CEO on CNBC
- Automotive News, “Suppliers are snapping up smaller robots to boost productivity, reduce worker strain”
The New York Times
Modern Machine Shop
The Washington Post
South Bend Tribune
- South Bend Tribune, “Vision Leads To Growth”
- South Bend Tribune, “Buchanan Company Expects To Add 50 Jobs by 2016”
- Vickers Engineering adding jobs
- After The ‘Fiscal Cliff,’ Businesses Say Some Uncertainty Remains, Scott Dawson, Vickers Engineering CFO discusses on NPR
The Herald Palladium
- Herald Palladium, “SPOTLIGHT: High on Manufacturing”
- Help Wanted: Some Local Factories Badly Need Skilled Workers