Joining the Vickers Engineering team isn’t just about a paycheck. It’s about a career. It’s about playing a role in a growth oriented company that supports many facets of our economy. It’s about finding a better way to make our products, service our customers, and support our families.
Our team culture will allow you grow in your career and empower you to make decisions, pursue ideas, and incorporate the latest technology. We’re looking for sharp people with a team attitude; we can teach you the rest. Come join a growing, dynamic team of individuals that make differences in the industries we serve.
How the hiring process works:
Both hourly and salaried employees must fill out an application and complete the Predictive Index Survey for consideration. For your convenience, we have provided an online application you may access by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
Please note, pop up blockers may interfere with the Predictive Index Survey. Be sure you have them turned off before you start.
1) Click the link below to complete an application for your desired position.
2) In addition to filling out an application, we ask you to take the next step in our recruitment process; the Predictive Index survey. It is not a test of intelligence, education, or experience and simply measures work and communication needs. Instructions will be provided after you submit your application using the links below.
3) If you should have any issues completing either item, please contact the HR department at (269) 426-8023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the team:
Our compensation package is much more than just an hourly or salaried rate of pay. We offer great medical, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability plans, health savings account and a 401k package. Employees receive generous PTO plans and paid holidays, because we know your family time is important.
If you would like to be a valued member of the Vickers Engineering team, apply today. We are always accepting applications for talented individuals that will strengthen our team and help our business grow.
Vickers Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer shift premiums (inquire , a robust health insurance plan, a rocking sign on bonus for perfect attendance (90 day probationary period applies), paid time off at 90 days, production incentive awards and much much more!
Call Miranda McCoy TODAY at 269.426.8023 or email email@example.com for details!
- Dock / Packout Specialists, 1st Shift
- CNC Machine Operators, 2nd and 3rd Shift